The resumes of the Mercy pediatricians speak for themselves. Moved by the Mercy mission, some of the area’s best medical professionals have given up high-paying jobs in favor of true and lasting impact. Mercy staff open their hearts to every patient and family, and the patient’s success is a cause for celebration.
Mercy Community Healthcare offers complete primary care to children, from birth to age 18. Our services include:
- Sick & Well Appointments
- Urgent Care/Walk-In’s
- Newborn Care & Lactation Services
- Newborn Circumcisions
- Sports Physicals
- Evaluation and Management of Chronic Medical Diseases (Asthma, Diabetes, ADHD, etc.)
- Adolescent Health Related Issues (Puberty, Acne, Eating Disorders, Sexual Wellness, Social
and Emotional Issues, etc.)
- Flu Shots
- Hearing and Vision Screenings
- Developmental and Assessment Screenings
- Laboratory Services
- Minor Procedures
- Pharmacy Discount Programs
Mercy has a physician on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. We see insured, uninsured, and Tenncare (Medicaid) patients. Should you ever have a question or concern about your child outside of Mercy’s hours of operations, someone will be willing and able to assist you. That kind of peace of mind is invaluable.
Se habla Español.