Make the Most of your Appointment
We want to provide all of our patients with great customer service while making sure that each receives the medical attention they need to be well. The following tips will help ensure that you make the most of your appointment:
Plan on arriving 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to fill out any necessary patient forms.
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring the following:
- One form of identification (driver’s license, passport, state issued ID)
- Current health insurance card, if applicable
- Current pharmacy card, if applicable
- Proof of income if you are uninsured
- A list of current medications including the dosage or bring the actual prescription bottles
- Previous medical records, if you are a new patient
Please refer to our patient forms section.