What Makes Us Different
While we like to compare ourselves to most doctor’s offices in town, we think the following are what make us different and special in this community:
#1 Mercy Community Healthcare provides healthcare services to everyone regardless of ability to pay…
- We offer a Self-Pay Program for those that are uninsured.
- We accept most commercial insurance plans and encourage those with insurance to become patients as the reimbursements we receive help cover the costs to serve our uninsured patients.
TennCare & MediCare
- As a Federally Qualified Health Center we welcome TennCare and MediCare patients with open arms!
#2 Mercy Community Healthcare provides compassionate, convenient, and comprehensive services to our patients…
Pediatric & Adult Primary Care
- Because Mercy is patient-centered, our providers take the extra time to focus on working with each patient to get well, be well and live well.
- We are proud to offer pediatric and adult walk-in services…. you will experience the best of both worlds – the convenience of walk-in and the care of exceptional doctors and nurses who only work at Mercy.
- We offer our services to insured, uninsured, Medicare, and Tenncare (Medicaid) patients.
Mental & Behavioral Health Services
- When you establish your care as a patient of Mercy you have access to our in-house counselors, therapists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and psychiatrists.
- We offer these additional services because we feel strongly about treating the whole person.
- The Care Coordination Department assists Mercy patients and their families with unmet medical, educational, and social service needs.
- Mercy is also proud to be a Certified Application Agency, offering our patients and the community the opportunity to meet with one of our six Certified Application Counselors at no charge for assistance with insurance enrollment.